Monday, December 1, 2008

As promised......

As promised...Clover....isn't she beautiful?

Proud Papa holding Clover and Joey....he watches over her like a hawk.
Oh and I did get to squeeze her tiny butt cheeks.....my favorite thing...I taught her dad well.....as he does the same thing too!
This was taken outside the back yard yesterday as we were barbecuing chicken. Oh the first snow fall of the year....it looks so pretty....glad it's in the mountains and not on the ground....tho...it has been know to snow where my son lives.

3 comments:

jan said...

Hi Noel, oohh she is just so sweet. You forget how small they are don't you? Papa looks so proud too. A wonderful early Christmas gift.

morningDove said...

oh don't you want to squeeze those cute dumplin' cheekies. She is gorgeous. My blog word verfication is blest. how cool is that?!

Reflections of life and art said...

Thank you both for your lovely comments on my new grand baby....she is sooooo sweet! I can hardly belive she is finally here....what a perfect end to a blessed year!!
Dove, that wouldn't happen again in a....what million years....lol!