Saturday, March 28, 2009

A BIG project completed......

Yesterday was a warm, sunny, breezy day, so I decided to take my work outside and enjoy every minute of it. You can see from my tray below what I was working on....finishing up some comfort dolls.....these were suppose to be completed year.....;-)
Oh well, better late then never.....I completed the beading on 11 yesterday for a total of
37 dolls......some will be going to Pat Winter's for the "Comfort Doll" project, others will be given away and some sold!
It's a relief to finally get them done....now on to design another shape for my hand held dolls.
Have a blessed weekend!!


2 comments:

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

Wow! That's a lot of beading! Thanks for stopping by my blog this morning. Would you believe it's snowing? For now I will be adding older pics to my new garden blog...until blooms start to open.
Smiles,
Pat

Reflections of life and art said...

Lots of beading but I'm finally done and ready to send some out to you.
No, I can't even imaging snow this time of year...our weather is beautiful in the low 80's with a nice breeze! Eerything is so green and the intoxicating smell of flowers...is just heavely!
Can't wait to see your pics on your new blog.

Thanks for visiting!

hugs,
Noel