Sunday, July 12, 2009

A Saturday Drive.....

I thought I'd share our Saturday drive down the coast.....the first pic is the beach scene as we are driving from Carlsbad down the 101 to Leucadia.....yes I snapped this pic as I was driving....Bryan reminds me of my dad when taking pics it takes forever and you done passed the point before he snaps....hee hee!!

The next three we arrive at our favorite spot, Pannikin to have coffee for Bryan, Tea for me and a piece of pastry.....they always have the best homemade pies and pastries around.....


This is the coaster going by across the street as we sit and enjoy the scenery....


The picture below I took as we were walking back to our car...they are stamped into the sidewalk every few feet.....cool!
This we are on our way back down the coast....more pics taken while I was driving......bad me I know!!! I just wanted you to see what I see as I'm driving.
This pic is what you see as you are coming around a bin.....nice view even if they are a bit blurry....lol!
That's it....we didn't go to the beach today and walk around....we didn't have time we just snuck away for an hour or so to get coffee.
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!!!

1 comment:

jan said...

Oh I am soooo jealous. I wana be there. :-(