Friday, August 28, 2009

A new venture.....

I jumped in head first....I'm now on Facebook....yep, I know...what am I thinking...another thing to keep up with....but I like it!
I like the fact that I can keep up with the family clear across the country without being on the phone.....I'm not a phone person...never was!
Also, there are a lot of people from church on there and I don't always get a chance to chat with them and keep up on their lives with us having three different services....it's great!
So, if your on facebook, let's be friends!!

1 comment:

jan said...

Oh, so does this mean you aren't chatting on your Blog anymore. I don't know why but I don't fancy Facebook. Heard too many bad things about it. Oh well, looks like I am about to lose yet another friend.
Life sucks at the moment.
American expression but oh so how I feel right now.
lol Jan