Sunday, October 18, 2009

Quiet Sunday....

I'm loving the quiet today.....Sunday School was good.....the story was on John the Baptist baptizing Jesus....then they say a movie on it so they got the visual effect with the story!
Bryan's working and I'm catching up on blogs and facebook posts.
Getting ready to put jammies on, make a pot of hot tea, put on a movie and curl up with Shayla on the couch and wait for papa to come home!

First I want to show you what I made the other day....
I made little mummy pumpkins....not my idea...I saw a big one done like it at Michaels the other week and picked up a couple of small ones to try on my own....

I made two and gave one to my neighbor.....she loved it!

1 comment:

morningDove said...

your mummies are so cute. just like you to share with others.