Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I'm so excited.....

I'm so excited, one of the gals in my bible study group that I have become good friends with just sent me to this website, "Always Be Ready".....not only is it an awesome site but there is a conference this Saturday and I signed up to go.......Woo Hoo....I can't wait....I'm sooooooo excited....can you tell...lol!

One of the speakers is Ray Comfort, he has a ministry with Kirk Cameron called "Way of the Master"....I was privileged to hear Ray Comfort speak at our church recently......his message that Sunday was about putting God first and sharing the the good news of Jesus Christ to the rest of the world!

This has put a desire in my heart to be obedient to God to share the Gospel with the lost but I'm ashamed to say that I'm like Gideon.....full of doubt, fear and afraid of failure! With that gut spilling confession....I'm going to this conference trusting in God to take all these fears and doubt in myself away and equip me with the confidence in Him to give me the boldness to speak His word to others!




Stepping out of ones comfort zone is very hard and a scary thing to do but once that first step is taken.....there's a whole amazing adventure awaiting you!

No comments: