Saturday, November 8, 2008

Beach fun.....

Bryan and I went to the beach yesterday for a couple of hours....we even took Shayla...she hasn't been in a long time. Shortly after we started our walk I stepped on a bee and it stung the bottom of my foot....oh did it hurt!

The sun was so bright and warm. The waves were very erratic yesterday...it would be calm for a few minutes then all of a sudden big waves came crashing in and then it would go silent again....awesome!
I enjoy my peaceful time at the beach...I get to talk with God and enjoy His beautiful creations, from the ocean to the rocks a all that washes up from the sea!

Even Shayla found a friend....this puppy was so darn cute and he didn't want to leave...he kept following us, so I had to scoop him up and carry him back to his mom.
These are rock forms that people will create every now and then on top of the other rocks....very interesting. It took me a few pics to get one that there were no cars in it so you can see the forms only......cool ah!

All in all we had a wonderful day. On the way back Shayla decided she had enough and just laid down in the sand....she was so tired, so we had to carry her back to the car....she never did that one before.....today she's down for the day...what a trooper she is!

When I go to the beach it reminds me of Psalms 23 v2(b) & v3(a):

"He leads me besides still waters. He restores my soul."

God is so faithful to give us what we need when we need it and a day at the beach was very much needed!

Thank you Lord for your blessings!

No comments: