Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A sweet RAOK!

I received this wonderful Random Act of Kindness from Pat Winter yesterday in the mail!

Tucked inside the butterfly card were these delightful surprises.....some of her lovey hand dyed silk ribbon and this vintage woman print on fabric in two sizes!



For those of you who do not know, Pat is a wonderful Crazy Quilter. Her blog is always a delight to visit.
Well, it looks like I'll be auditioning fabrics for a couple of CQ projects, but first I have to finish a couple of other projects that are in the UFO pile that must get done!!


Thank you Pat for making my day and jump starting my CQ desire!

2 comments:

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

You are very welcome! I just announced you as the winner, and here I realize I have your address, so no need to send it again. I will mail your "shorties" tomorrow!!! More to play with!!!!
Smiles,
Pat

jan said...

Congrats on winning these little gems Noel. :-)