Wednesday, April 1, 2009

All done and ready to go.....

I can't believe they are finally all done and ready to go!!
This gaggle of beauties are on their way to Pat Winter for the "Comfort Doll" project. Please pop on over to the blog and read all about this project.
Perhaps you may get the desire to donate some dolls yourself....it's for a wonderful cause!
Now, to design another shape for the next batch!
I like to keep mine small enough, so they fit into the palm of your hand or in a pocket, so no one is the wiser!
Each one is packed with hugs, filled with comfort for the receiver and prayed over before departing.
You just never know the impact each one of the comfort dolls has on the people they come in contact with!

7 comments:

jan said...

Fantastic job on these Noel. Well done to you :-) llol

Reflections of life and art said...

Thank you Jan, this is a project that I'm glad to be involved in.
You just may find one in a package headed to you tomorrow...hee hee!!
Hugs!!

jan said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :-)
I know I o u an email. Just don't know where my time has gone today. Sorry :-( VVBG

Reflections of life and art said...

Jan, I owe U tons of emails myself!
I will send first!!

Hugs,
noel

BritChickNY said...

Noel, just stumbled on your blog via Comfort Doll project. I too have been inspired to make some little ladies. Your dolls are just lovely and I am sure the recipients will be truly blessed.
I love your blog by the way and will be sure to stop by and visit again.

Reflections of life and art said...

Angie,thank your visiting and the nice thoughts on my blog.
Be on the look out for your surprise next week!!

Hugs,
Noel

WayMooreFunQuilting said...

Noel, you will love this - the comfort doll woman lives in Chesterton, INDIANA,- VERY near where I grew up!! They're wonderful and you outdid yourself - wish I was getting one!
xox - b