Friday, May 29, 2009

Busy Week......

What a crazy busy week it's been and next week is going to be even crazier...if that's possible...but all is good though!
Bryan is on vacation starting on Sunday through Saturday...YIPPEEE!
Before you ask if we are going anywhere....the answer is NO!
We have lots and lots to do around here but we are hoping to take a couple of day trips on Thursday and Friday....maybe we'll go to LA and hang out...there is a place up there that's a Retro community and has lots of neat shops and then there is always the Warehouse district...that's always fun too!

I did manage to get a couple of pairs of earrings completed last night and thought I'd share with you.
The blue pair is done exactly as the brown pair but the black if you notice doesn't have the beads across the front.




Well, that's all for today....cleaning house and moving furniture around...I sneaked up here to post these pics and say hi to you all and hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

6 comments:

jan said...

Hi Noel, long time no chat!!!! The ear rings are beautiful, you should certainly think about selling them.

How is Broc getting on?

You have to visit my daughters new Blog.....
lol Jan xx

*~tabby~* crooked heart art said...

hey girl!!
beautiful beading!!!
i hope you and bryan have a wonderful week off
big hugs from the east
x's & o's
tammy :)

Reflections of life and art said...

Hi Jan, thanks for the compliments on my earrings...I'm thinking of doing jsut that....great minds think alike....hee hee!

Broc is doing well...it's a blessing having him here! Thanks for asking and yes I have been to your daughters new blog...I think I left a comment but I'm not sure if it was on the old one or the new one now...hmmmmm...I will have to check it out.

Hugs,
Noel

Reflections of life and art said...

Hey there Tammy.....long time since I've seen you here....glad you came to visit....miss you!

Hugs,
Noel

morningDove said...

oh your work is always wonderful. Enjoy your hubby while off. how's your visitor in your home working out? any Bible studies going on?

Reflections of life and art said...

Hi Dove, thank you for your comments..yes I have continued on with the next Discipleship class and it's 12 weeks long, that's on Monday nights and Tuesday nights I have an in home bible study with group of women on being a "Godly Woman"...oh is this one challenging...lol!
Wednesday night is kids ministry, I have the 3/4 year olds....that too is very challenging but rewarding!
And of course Sunday School....I did say I was going to slow down but the Lord had something else in mind!

Hugs,
Noel