Thursday, June 11, 2009

Where has the time gone?

I find myself wondering again, where has the time gone????
I know Bryan was on vacation last week but today it seems so long ago....I'm sure some of you can relate!
We managed to get a lot of things done around the house and yet some things just sit in piles....waiting for another free day!
I was excited to get my kitchen rearranged and have more room in my cupboards...I can actually get at the things I use most......woo hoo!!!

In cleaning out the rest of the things from my art room, I managed to find a couple of bead kits I forgot I had from three + years ago....how many of you have done that?
I've posted a picture of the kits below! The first one is a kit for making three different kinds of beaded beads.....oooooooo I love this one!
The one above is for a beautiful bracelet....so much bling when finished. I looked them over and don't think they will be too hard...you know me and directions...ahahaha but I'm gonna give them a try. Both kits come complete.....how great is that!

I thought I would have a free day today to play but have to go and work in the office here at my condo complex...the office manager fell and broke her foot on Tuesday. She has to wait until Friday to get a cast on, she can't use crutches because she has a separated shoulder and is awaiting an operation in a few weeks. She's in so much pain she can't hardly dress herself....so I'm off to fill in for a few hours today and tomorrow.

Have a wonderful day and be back soon.....I hope!!!!!

2 comments:

jan said...

Hooray, you are back. I have missed you. I was afraid you had gone off the radar again.
Glad you have been busy sorting. I am nearly done with mine. HOORAY to that.
lol Jan x

morningDove said...

love those kits and its great when we declutter and find prizes of days gone by to finish up. can't wait to see them put together. you always do great work.