Saturday, October 3, 2009

Somewhere over the rainbow.....

The other day out of the blue we had a bit of a fall sprinkle.....hubby came rushing through the door and said "Honey you have to come and see this....it's a double rainbow!

You can barely make it out but just above this one is the remains of another one...by the time I went back in to get my camera it was pretty much gone.....it was a lovely sight!
My condo is the one on the left the picture below


These next two pictures are breathtaking....they are the final glimmers of the sun setting for the day.......what magnificent blend of colors!!

What a perfect ending to a wonderful day!

2 comments:

jan said...

I have to say we often get those double ones here, I don't remember what they are called, they do have a special name. Next time I will try to catch it on my camera, we haven't had rain for ages now, the ground is cracking badly. BUT, once it starts it will forget to stop as per usual so I never worry about not having rain. It all gets sorted in the end. Fabulous pictures of the sky, they would make good postcards!!!! lol Jan x

Unknown said...

Magical