Saturday, October 10, 2009

Busy day.....

I was going through my stash of fabric and found these chicken prints....what do you know...the colors match my kitchen....also my dil's mom loves chickens too....hmmmmm...maybe she would like a wall hanging for her kitchen too!

These prints are for coasters she asked me to make for her....she just moved into a new house last week and won't they be a nice house warming gift.


This fabric came from M & L Fabrics warehouse in Cerittos....can you guess what they are for....no...it's going to be a pillowcase for Bryan....he love Santas and last year for Christmas I made him one using the same Santa face fabric only it has a red background and this is black!

This fabric is for my fall placemats....both came from JoAnn's. This picture doesn't do them justice....they have beautiful lush autumn colors with a bit of gold throughout....the bottom piece already has the panels on there so not much guess work on my part....guess the side pieces will become coasters....oh I like that idea.
If your asking why so many coasters....that's because I have a glass table top and they are a must...besides they are a nice accent with the placemats!

Yesterday was 50% off at JoAnn's and I bought this charm pack to make what else...coasters.
Sorry the pic is so dark...the colors are pink and brown...with 10 different designs..3 each design...so that's 15 coasters.
I have a box of coasters that I've made for gifts. I tie 4 with a ribbon and when I visit friends , I'll grab one or two sets put in a nice little bag with note card and off I go!

Looks like I will be a busy sewer this week and this is only some of the projects that need to be completed.

No comments: